Android AppSealing 188.8.131.52
February 1, 2021
- Supports Android App Bundle
Android App Bundle Sealing Service has been started officially and Beta Test has been closed.
- The new version supports – Unity 2020.2
Unity has been upgrading its versions to serve as a stable platform for its users. AppSealing is able to keep the same pace with new unity versions and the latest version supports Unity 2020.2
- Supports APK built with native library non-extraction option
From version 184.108.40.206, sealing service is available regardless of the value of the extractNativeLibs option.
(Previous versions only support apk built with extractNativeLibs=true option)Ref : https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/application-element#extractNativeLibs
- Enhanced detection for Lucky Patcher
The new version of App Sealing has Enhanced the detection logic to detect Lucky Patcher versions 9.0.3 or higher.
- Improved app’s native library compatibility
Fixed an issue where the app was intermittently terminated on some devices during loading/unloading the library.
- Improved compatibility for default ComponentFactory
Fixed a problem in which the behavior may differ from the original when applying sealing with the dex encryption option to apps that use the default ComponentFactory provided by Android and Androidx.
The supported default ComponentFactory is as follows.
* We do not guarantee compatibility for some custom ComponentFactory class created by inheriting default class.
- Improved compatibility for Background Process
Fixed a problem in which the background process was terminated due to a failure in initializing the app when executing a service or provider process running in the background.”
- Fixed Crashlytics 17.2.2 compatibility issue
Fixed an incompatibility problem when applying Crashlytics v17.2.2 to an app that uses the Unity Mono engine.”
- Fixed missing Crashlytics report
Fixed an issue where crash information was not generated intermittently on low-end devices and not reported to firebase.”
- Fixed crash issue on AppSealing Service Process
Fixed a problem in which a crash occurs in the background security module of App Sealing when dex is not encrypted or SelectiveDex encryption is applied as an option to an app that uses Aws java sdk.
- Fixed runtime crash of apps built with Flutter
Fixed a problem where a crash always occurred at runtime when the Flutter app was sealed.
- Improved compatibility for Unity 2019.4
Fixed mono not loading in the latest version of unity 2019.4.
- Fixed crash when system CPU ABI and ABI of app library do not match
Fixed a crash that occurred when running an app in an environment where the system CPU and the app’s SO library ABI do not match on some devices.
- Improved Compatibility For NOX App Player
Fixed an issue where some app freeze when running for a long time on Nox App Player (Android 5).
Firebase Crashlytics 17.3.0 has significantly changed its behavior structure. Crashlytics 17.3.0 or later versions cannot be supported in AppSealing Now.
To use Crashlytics with AppSealing, Please do not upgrade Crashlytics to 17.3.0 or higher before preparing a supported AppSealing version.
How to apply the new AppSealing version?
Professional and Enterprise plan customers are able to choose Android AppSealing security versions on AppSealing Developer Console (ADC) or CLI supporting DevOps.
– Sign-in to ADC and select the security version 220.127.116.11
– CLI: set parameter as “-service_version 18.104.22.168”
We’re always here to help! If you come across a problem, want to provide feedback, or require support, you can get in touch by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This update is recommended for all users and is a free update to all existing AppSealing customers and subscribers.