[Deprecated] iOS AppSealing 188.8.131.52
April 7, 2022
- Added the ability to block the jailbreak detection bypass tool
- A function has been added to block the tools like A-Bypass that disable the jailbreak detection feature of the app by hiding the jailbroken environment.
- Fixed IPA Integrity Verification Error
- An error in which integrity verification fails when app components have file(s) with the name which includes ‘,'(comma) has been fixed.
How to apply the new AppSealing version?
Professional and Enterprise plan customers are able to choose ios AppSealing security versions on AppSealing Developer Console (ADC)
– Sign-in to ADC and move to iOS page, and select the security version 184.108.40.206
We’re always here to help!
If you come across a problem, want to provide feedback, or require support, you can get in touch by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This update is recommended for all users and is a free update to all existing AppSealing customers and subscribers.