Hybrid AppSealing for iOS 188.8.131.52
October 27, 2021
- Fixed an error app closed due to false-positive during IPA integrity verification
- The issue of terminating the app due to integrity verification failures such as “APP_INTEGRITY_CURRUPTED” has been fixed.
- This issue was reported from the customers using the Apple Push Notification Service plugin.
- Updated how to use hash generating scripts.
- The “generate_genesis” file has been added to fix the integrity verification issue. Before executing the “generate_hash” script, it is necessary to proceed it with security settings. Please check the updated guide document in the new SDK for detailed instructions on how to use it.
- Updated Security risk blocking GUI code
- Modified the GUI sample codes in the guide document so that the GUI window does not exit the app in debug mode.
How to apply the new AppSealing version?
Professional and Enterprise plan customers are able to choose ios AppSealing security versions on AppSealing Developer Console (ADC)
– Sign-in to ADC and move to the iOS page, and select Hybrid frameworks, and the the security version 184.108.40.206
We’re always here to help!
If you come across a problem, want to provide feedback, or require support, you can get in touch by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This update is recommended for all users and is a free update to all existing AppSealing customers and subscribers.