Upgrade To The AppSealing Security Version 184.108.40.206
September 23, 2020
- Supports Android 11
– AppSealing ver. 220.127.116.11 is compatible with Android OS 11
- Support Unity 2019.4 and Unity 2020.1
– We support latest Unity versions now.
- Keylogger Detection
– Added Keylogger detection function which can be selected as a cheating tool category option. Once the option is selected, the keylogger app will be detected and blocked.
– You can use this feature in the CLI tool with the option ‘-block_key_logger=yes’
- Selective Dex Encryption
– If Dex encryption is applied, performance can be degraded when the application is on its first run depending on the number and size of the Dex. To improve this, the Selective Dex Encryption function added by which the user is able to select classes or packages that require protection.
– You can register the classes or packages of Dex you want to protect in the ADC and choose the Selective Dex Encryption option and apply AppSealing. This makes degradation minimized.
– Once the classes or packages registered in ADC, you can use this feature on the CLI tool with the option ‘-dex_encrypt=yes -select_dex_encrypt=yes’
- Detection on Game Guardian strengthened
– AppSealing’s detection on the modified Game Guardian applications strengthened.
- Improved VMOS detection logic & End-user message
– As VMOS provides an emulating environment once it is installed in the device, it can be vulnerable for the app security
– Due to the security improvement, the latest VMOS is detected by AppSealing, and the user message is added when it detects VMOS
- Improved Emulator detection logic
– AppSealing detects and identifies 16 emulators precisely from the version 18.104.22.168
- Fixed Xiaomi Secondary Space detection error
– Xiaomi Secondary Space is detected even when the user creates it multiple times
- Fixed ANR in Unity IL2CPP based app
– Fixed an error in which ANR occurred when the Unity Player repeatedly initialized in the app.
This update is recommended for all users and is a free update to all existing AppSealing customers and subscribers.
How to apply the new AppSealing version?
Professional and Enterprise plan customers are able to choose Android AppSealing security versions on AppSealing Developer Console (ADC) or CLI supporting DevOps.
– Sign-in to ADC and select the security version 22.214.171.124
– CLI: set parameter as “-service_version 126.96.36.199”
We’re always here to help! If you come across a problem, want to provide feedback, or require support, you can get in touch by email (email@example.com).