Android AppSealing 220.127.116.11
August 18, 2021
- Android In-App Data Protection
- Encrypts and protects Android app assets, resources, encryption keys, API keys, authentication tokens, sensitive user information, and game data
- Supports read/write for encrypted files at runtime without applying a separate SDK.
- Improved Rooting Detection
- Detection on Magisk v22, v23 strengthened in AOS 7 and lower devices
- Security enhanced
- DEX integrity verification enhanced for the app that does not apply DEX encryption with OneStore option enabled
- Security module enhanced against a bypass attack vector
- AndroidManifest.xml integrity verification has been added for the game app
- Crash fixed
- Crashes that occur while some AAB apps are running on Android 8.1 devices fixed
- Improved runtime crash fixed that occurs when ExtractNativeLibs option is set to false.
- Crashes that occur during the monitoring process of hacking module injection fixed
- Exception handling for Null Reference Exception that occurs in some devices
- Improved compatibility for x86_64.
- Fixed an error occurring in some apps while it is running on x86_64 devices after applying dex encryption
- Fixed a false positive occurring by library code of app operating in arm64 abi which is changed by the system.
- Problem fixed that app runs with arm32 and arm64 abi stops on even-numbered runtime
- Fixed crash on emulator environment
- Crash occurring intermittently on apps using Unity mono engine in emulator environment fixed
How to apply the new AppSealing version?
Professional and Enterprise plan customers are able to choose Android AppSealing security versions on AppSealing Developer Console (ADC) or CLI supporting DevOps.
– Sign-in to ADC and select the security version 18.104.22.168
– CLI: set parameter as “-service_version 22.214.171.124”
We’re always here to help! If you come across a problem, want to provide feedback, or require support, you can get in touch by email (email@example.com).
This update is recommended for all users and is a free update to all existing AppSealing customers and subscribers.