Android AppSealing 220.127.116.11
August 16, 2022
- Support Android 13 comparibility
- Android 13 compatibility is available starting with App Sealing v18.104.22.168.
- Support In-app language pickers
- Also, 22.214.171.124 supports language preferences for each app added in Android 13. (Tested on Android 13-Beta 4, July 2022) The message displayed when AppSealing detects hacking is output in the language set by the end-user for each app. (If there is no value set in In-Per-app language preferences, it is output in the language of the system setting.)
- Enhanced Rooting detection
- Enhanced security for Magisk 25 or higher Zygisk based rooting environment.
Improved crash and ANR
Fixed crashes and ANRs in version 126.96.36.199.
Improved ‘UnsatisfiedLinkError’ exception handling
Improved handling of ‘UnsatisfiedLinkError’ exceptions that occur when loading AppSealing modules on Android 12 and above.
Fixed DataSealing Runtime error
Fixed the problem that some apps using DataSealing ‘Yes’ option do not run.
How to apply the new AppSealing version?
Professional and Enterprise plan customers are able to choose Android AppSealing security versions on AppSealing Developer Console (ADC) or CLI supporting DevOps.
– Sign-in to ADC and select the security version 188.8.131.52
– CLI: set parameter as “-service_version 184.108.40.206″
We’re always here to help! If you come across a problem, want to provide feedback, or require support, you can get in touch by email (email@example.com).
This update is recommended for all users and is a free update to all existing AppSealing customers and subscribers.