New Release Update 184.108.40.206 is available
June 20, 2019
We can’t wait to update you…
Secure your 64-bit Android apps in run-time with our latest version which is available from today!
Security for 64-bit Android Apps: what it means for developers
From Aug.1st updates or new release won’t be allowed by Google play store if app. does not support 64-bit architecture. So getting 64-bit apps ready is a priority for you and to secure the apps we have tested our security features which will support 64-bit architecture. Start testing 64-bit apps with the new release using AppSealing Development Console (ADC).
New features and capabilities-
- AppSealing will support MQTT (Message Queuing Telemetry Transport)
- Improved crash detection and analysis of AppSealing security module. It will be helpful to detect and analyze better how and where the crash occurs.
- App.lifecycle on Galaxy Tab S2 improved
- Fixes compatibility with Google signature verification for Apps built by non-unity/unreal engine
- AppSealing no longer requests system alert window privileges.
We look forward to see you testing 64-bit apps with the new release.
For any queries right to us on email@example.com