Android AppSealing 126.96.36.199
October 12, 2021
- Support to select an emulator that allows apps to run
- Support option to allow app launch for LD Player, Nox, BlueStacks
- Android 12 Compatibility Improvements
- Compatibility with Android 12 is improved.
- Support for apps with minSDKVersion set to 24 or higher
- By applying the improved integrity verification method, Android signature V1 is not required, security is strengthened and sealing time is shortened
- Improved Firebase analytics tracking compatibility
- Fixed an issue that active users are counted lower than actual due to missing some events when applying the DEX encryption option
- Fixed security false positive
- Apps with Google signatures closed with error code 20031 is fixed
- Fix the problem that the app closes due to false positive for AAB apps with dynamic features
- App closed with 20032, 20033 error code on some systems is fixed
- OTP text message is not sent fixed
How to apply the new AppSealing version?
Professional and Enterprise plan customers are able to choose Android AppSealing security versions on AppSealing Developer Console (ADC) or CLI supporting DevOps.
– Sign-in to ADC and select the security version 188.8.131.52
– CLI: set parameter as “-service_version 184.108.40.206”
We’re always here to help! If you come across a problem, want to provide feedback, or require support, you can get in touch by email (email@example.com).
This update is recommended for all users and is a free update to all existing AppSealing customers and subscribers.