Android AppSealing beta supports App Bundle
June 23, 2020
AppSealing release Beta version supporting AAB(Android App Bundle) format.
AAB is a new app format supported by Android to reduce the size of the app and simplify releasing the app.
Beta service provides an environment where you can test the security functions for the app bundle package. We’d like to understand the developer’s requirements
on security for AAB by this beta service and try to make AppSealing to be able to support it better.
Please refer to the App Sealing Beta Service Guide below.
- AppSealing Beta version is free of charge
- AppSealing Beta version built based on the AppSealing version 184.108.40.206.
- Lived AppSealing version and Beta version shares the sealing queue, so apk and aab won’t be sealed at the same time.
- Please sign again after deploying the beta version.
- You can check the data of your app deployed Beta version in’View Test Data’ in ADC.
How to apply the new AppSealing version?
Professional and Enterprise plan customers are able to choose Android AppSealing security versions on AppSealing Developer Console (ADC) or CLI supporting DevOps.
– Sign-in to ADC and select the security version Beta.220.127.116.11
We’re always here to help! If you come across a problem, want to provide feedback, or require support, you can get in touch by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).