Android AppSealing 18.104.22.168
March 22, 2021
- Support Crashlytics 17.3.0 and higher versions
Support Crashlytics 17.3.0 and the latest version 17.4.0.
- Improved app’s loading delay
AppSealing module’s initialize speed has been improved slightly.
- Enhanced Rooting Detection
1. Enhanced security for Supersu/Superuser Rootkit-based rooting environments.
2. Enhanced rooting-detection logic for rooting environments in LineageOS 16 and earlier.
- Improved VMOS and similar virtual environment detection logic
1. Enhanced logic for detecting VMOS that provide isolated virtual environments.
2. Other apps that provide virtual environments similar to VMOS have been identified and logic is added to detect them.
- Fixed initialize failure when arm 32bit libraries on x86, x86_64 systems
– LDPlayer 4, OS 7
– Nox App Player, OS 7
– Android environment in some Chromebooks
- Fixed crash occurrence problems in TEST mode
Some apps that have been sealed in Test mode, the crash that occurs when displaying the watermark dialog has been fixed.
- Improved runtime crash
Fixed some of the crash that occurs in runtime.
- Fixed App Bundle Integrity Verification Failures
Fixed integrity verification failures when applying the selective dex encryption option to the App Bundle(AAB).
- Fixed Google Play Game APP_ID authentication failure
Fixed authentication failure when running an app that has the APP_ID start with Unicode.
Recently, an app running with arm64 on an x86_64 emulator system has identified symptoms of stopping or terminating on the initial blank screen. This issue will be fixed through a later version update. For LD Player or Nox, if both arm 32bit and arm 64bit exist, arm 32bit is running first, and Bluestacks can configure its priority.
How to apply the new AppSealing version?
Professional and Enterprise plan customers are able to choose Android AppSealing security versions on AppSealing Developer Console (ADC) or CLI supporting DevOps.
– Sign-in to ADC and select the security version 22.214.171.124
– CLI: set parameter as “-service_version 126.96.36.199”
We’re always here to help! If you come across a problem, want to provide feedback, or require support, you can get in touch by email (email@example.com).
This update is recommended for all users and is a free update to all existing AppSealing customers and subscribers.