We're always looking for smart, creative people to join our team in global. Our employees enjoy the stability of a time-tested and successful product, and the excitement of developing new products and features.
Digital Marketing Manager
Game developers and publishers are incredibly important partners for AppSealing. Publishers and developers see a constant stream of hacking and fraud attacks against their titles, and are looking for simple and cost-effective solutions to this problem so that their own internal development teams can focus on adding additional monetizing features. To that end we creating a new team with a global mandate to build our business and to establish AppSealing as the thought leader in mobile game and app protection. In support of this we are seeking a creative, prolific, and self-directed digital marketer to join the AppSealing team. As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for creating market-leading digital marketing programs across email, social, website and third party channels and curating compelling, impactful content that promotes the value of AppSealing to specific audiences and motivating them to engage - ultimately driving awareness, consideration and purchase. We know that AppSealing have the best content protection solution for mobile games and apps - your goal will be to help us tell the world. This is a B2B marketing role and is a new role within the company, so we are looking for a self-starter with both vision and operational skills.
- Create and execute digital marketing and contents marketing that are designed to accelerate online traffic, awareness and adoption of AppSealing service
- Identify and recommend target audience segments, its contents needs and propose creative ways to tell the AppSealing story.
- Design, develop, and implement email marketing, paid search, SEO and PPC
- Analyze campaign performance across multiple dimensions in order to report on effectiveness and improve performance.
- Work closely with key stakeholders such as product owner, head of dev, sales/Biz dev to to understand products, solutions, the roadmap and competitor's strengths/weaknesses.
- Research, write, and edit content such as case studies, white papers, blog posts, social media posts, video scripts, infographics, emails and web copy.
- Measure and report on content performance, both quantitatively and qualitatively, to enable optimization.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications and desired skills:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- 5+ years of professional digital marketing experience in Cloud services or security industry.
- Proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including marketing automation, email, web analytics, CRM, and social media platforms.
- Content and digital marketing savvy, social media savvy.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc).
- Strong understanding of content workflows, approvals and governance processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to tie marketing programs to ROI metrics.
- Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic team player who is a customer-obsessed and performance-driven.
VP of Global Sales and Business Development
Game developers and publishers are incredibly important partners for AppSealing. Publishers and developers see a constant stream of hacking and fraud attacks against their titles, and are looking for simple and cost-effective solutions to this problem so that their own internal development teams can focus on adding additional monetizing features.
To that end we creating a new team with a global mandate to build our business by establishing lasting relationships with game developers and app publishers around the world.
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial sales leader to take on a new challenge in a senior position within a small but growing global company. AppSealing are seeking an experienced leader to take on responsibility for driving the transformation of our global sales function.
Reporting to the CEO, you will work collaboratively with product management and marketing team leaders along with other key internal stakeholders across the AppSealing team.
This is a new role within the team, so you will be expected to be ready to help us achieve critical business objectives, actively develop and lead execution of the go to market strategy and provide strong sales leadership across business development and account management functions.
Sales Execution & Performance
- Assist with planning and take ownership of achieving overall revenue target for the AppSealing team.
- Create and sustain a sales performance culture that consistently exceeds the expectations of all stakeholders
- Implement robust performance measures and reviews, using data driven analytics, to drive strong sales execution
- Continually manage performance at all levels and hold the sales leadership team accountable for driving a high performance mindset throughout the organization
Leadership & Collaboration
- Provide strong leadership and management of the global sales function, setting a unified direction for the team and ensure priorities are clear at all times
- Proactively seek out and seize opportunities to collaborate with partners across the business to ensure the voice of the customer influences our efforts and investments in product, innovation and proposition development, and to further drive & leverage cross-sell opportunities
- 10+ years in sales leadership, preferably in a SaaS service environment and with a demonstrable record of driving growth in revenue, customer acquisition and customer lifetime value
- Understanding of the gaming industry and current trends
- Ability to use data and customer feedback to set long-term product direction
- An entrepreneurial attitude, with the ability to actively contribute to strategic discussions through strong critical thinking skills and quantitative fluency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in solution sales, and a sales background broader than just content strongly preferred
- Understanding of sales in a software, workflow and content technology environment strongly preferred
- Strong execution focus and ability to develop solutions and strategies to further accelerate growth in untapped markets
- Executive level interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to successfully influence and quickly build credibility to maximize organizational growth and profitability
About AppSealing and INKA Entworks, Inc
AppSealing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of INKA Entworks, the world’s leading multi-DRM content protection provider, with several global patents and customers including Disney, Samsung, LG and BIGFlix. INKA Entworks was founded in 2000, with headquarters in Seoul, Korea with and regional offices in Mumbai, India and expanding to offices in North America and Europe.
AppSealing has taken INKA’s nearly two decades of content protection experience and applied it to the challenge of protecting mobile games and applications from cheating and fraud attacks by hackers. AppSealing is the the leading content protection solution for mobile apps and games, and AppSealing currently protects over 50 apps and games from hackers, cheating and fraud.
Find out more about us:
INKA Entworks: https://www.inka.co.kr/?lang=en
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org