Director/ Sales and Business Development/ North America / Full Time
INKA Entworks, Inc. / LA, US: Working from home due to Covid19
INKA Entworks is a content and application security software company established in 2000 with headquarters in Korea, offices in LA and Mumbai.
We’re seeking an experienced leader to take on responsibility for driving the transformation of our global sales function for AppSealing business in our US office.
AppSealing is a security as a service that provides easy, fast, and robust RASP (Runtime Application Self Protection). Anyone can secure Android apps within 10 minutes without any coding and it provides iOS and Hybrid app security as a service as well.
Game developers, Fintech/financial app service providers are important customers for AppSealing. They see a constant stream of hacking and fraud attacks against their titles and services. So they are looking for simple and cost-effective solutions to this problem so that their own internal development teams can focus on adding additional monetizing features.
This is a new role within the team, so you will be expected to be ready to help us achieve critical business objectives, actively develop and lead execution of the go-to-market strategy and provide strong sales leadership across business development and account management functions.
Reporting to the CEO, you will work collaboratively with product management and marketing team leaders along with other key internal stakeholders across the AppSealing team.
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial sales leader to take on a new challenge in a senior position within a small but growing global company.
- Lead sales execution & performance
- Take ownership of achieving the overall revenue target for the AppSealing team
- Penetrate and develop major strategic accounts and new prospects in chosen business segments.
- Perform sales presentations to those prospects, negotiate contacts, and close new business deals
- Create a network of finders, resellers, and distributors to expand AppSealing business
- Proactively seek out and seize opportunities to collaborate with partners across the business to ensure the voice of the customer influences our efforts and investments in product, innovation and to further drive & leverage cross-sell opportunities
Required skill and experience
- 10+ years in sales leadership, preferably in a SaaS service environment and with a demonstrable record of driving growth in revenue, customer acquisition, and customer lifetime value
- Understanding and strong business network with mobile gaming, fintech/financial, and mobile app. ecosystem
- Ability to use data and customer feedback to set long-term business strategy
- An entrepreneurial attitude, with the ability to actively contribute to strategic discussions through strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of sales in software, workflow, and content technology environment strongly preferred
- Strong execution focus and ability to develop solutions and strategies to further accelerate growth in untapped markets
- Executive-level interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to successfully influence and quickly build credibility to maximize organizational growth and profitability
AppSealing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of INKA Entworks, the world’s leading multi-DRM content protection provider, with several global patents and customers including Devsister, Paytm, MPL, Kotak, and Asiasoft. INKA Entworks was founded in 2000, with headquarters in Seoul, Korea with and regional offices in Mumbai, India, and expanding to offices in North America and Europe.
AppSealing has taken INKA’s nearly two decades of content protection experience and applied it to the challenge of protecting mobile games and applications from cheating and fraud attacks by hackers. AppSealing is the leading content protection solution for mobile apps and games, and AppSealing currently protects over 50 apps and games from hackers, cheating, and fraud.