INKA Entworks is looking for an experienced AWS cloud engineer to join us in our Mumbai, India office.
INKA Entworks is a content and application security software company established in 2000, specialized in security technology and services, with headquarters in Korea, offices in the USA, India, and continuously develop technologies and services that provide remarkable values to global customers.
AppSealing offers easy, fast, and robust RASP (Runtime Application Self Protection) as a service. Anyone can secure Android apps in 10 minutes without any coding.
It is a new way of App security service that can protect, detect, respond, and monitor the mobile application from hacking attacks in runtime.
Over 90% of unprotected Android apps are exposed to serious hacking threats.
This poses serious problems, but most companies fail to respond.
AppSealing seeks to keep the value of business innovations safe by contributing to a secure mobile app ecosystem
We welcome cloud engineers passionate about innovative products, agile development methods, and experience in scale-up of product.
- Work closely with the engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the Product
- Day to day management of the AppSealing service Cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment, infrastructure maintenance, and service scalability
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle for AWS solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
- Monitor and analyze resource usage to recommend/develop enhancements to system capabilities and performance.
- Manages and documents backups and disaster recovery processes
- Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins with Groovy and Python
Required skill and experience
- 5+ years of experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS or Data Center
- Solid understanding and experience in Linux/Unix administration and cloud computing and technology systems including networking, VPCs, VGWs, DNS
- Excellent working experience in a large scale Cloud environments and SaaS services.
- Experience and knowledge on Dockers, Kubernetes, and containerization
- Expert knowledge of Infrastructure as Code using Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, InfluxDB, ELK stack
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate/Professional is preferred.
- Experience supporting requirements from Banking and financial industry preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong understanding and experience working with a team in Scrum and Agile process preferred
AppSealing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of INKA Entworks, the world’s leading multi-DRM content protection provider, with several global patents and customers including Devsister, Paytm, MPL, Kotak, and Asiasoft. INKA Entworks was founded in 2000, with headquarters in Seoul, Korea with and regional offices in Mumbai, India, and expanding to offices in North America and Europe.
AppSealing has taken INKA’s nearly two decades of content protection experience and applied it to the challenge of protecting mobile games and applications from cheating and fraud attacks by hackers. AppSealing is the leading content protection solution for mobile apps and games, and AppSealing currently protects over 50 apps and games from hackers, cheating, and fraud.