INKA Entworks is a content and mobile app security company that has been in the industry for 20+years office in the US, India, and Korea AppSealing is a Security as a Service that provides easy, fast, and robust In-app security RASP (Runtime application self-protection) for mobile games, fintech, financial, Banking, O2O, commerce, IoT apps Due to AppSealinlg’s innovative security service, anyone can secure Android app within 10 minutes without any coding, It’s remarkable services are extremely easy to use and able to track, monitor hacking data in a realtime via the dashboard. We are seeking a passionate, capable, and fully experienced in security technology who has a proven track record of realizing security product visions. The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: eliciting, prioritizing, and managing product requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing teams, and support to ensure commercial goals are met.
- Understand customer use cases and align with product marketing strategies.
- Clearly and effectively communicate product strategy, functionality, and requirements to internal and external stakeholders.
- Research competitive landscape and provide input on product roadmaps and comparison matrices
- Work with leadership to accurately capture KPI such as support issues, revenue expansion, and customer acquisition across their product line(s)
- Own and drive a rapidly scaling product roadmap and product priorities on operational and strategic levels
- Researches and analyzes the latest information security vulnerabilities, threats, exploits, trends, and intelligence.
- Establish product value propositions, metrics, and key indicators
- Be instrumental in defining the product vision
- Create PRDs with user stories that are clear, concise, and include acceptance criteria
- Work closely with the engineering team to clearly convey product direction and deliver product milestones
Required skill and experience
- 8+ years of hands on experience as product management in Information Security, Cybersecurity and/or Information Technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and influence others and work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Demonstrable background in technical content (e.g. product requirement documents, design specification, user guides, etc.)
- Strong awareness and knowledge about BFSI security requirements, OWASP top10, PCI guideline, data security, SIEM, EDR, and government/central bank’s regulations affecting security practices
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and assess the impact of all work items, such as new features, defects, etc., including providing the decision to create, fix or defer at the project and program level.
- Ability to host a call to present and demonstrate products and take care of technical inquires from prospects or partners
- Demonstrated ability to lead, collaborate with, and motivate cross-functional teams of user experience partners, designers, business analysts, developers, testers, and others to develop, execute and release in alignment with program and/or product roadmaps.
- Professional certifications preferred: CISSP, GIAC, CISM, CCSP, CISA, CRISC, SAFe Product Management
AppSealing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of INKA Entworks, the world’s leading multi-DRM content protection provider, with several global patents and customers including Devsister, Paytm, MPL, Kotak, and Asiasoft. INKA Entworks was founded in 2000, with headquarters in Seoul, Korea with and regional offices in Mumbai, India, and expanding to offices in North America and Europe.
AppSealing has taken INKA’s nearly two decades of content protection experience and applied it to the challenge of protecting mobile games and applications from cheating and fraud attacks by hackers. AppSealing is the leading content protection solution for mobile apps and games, and AppSealing currently protects over 50 apps and games from hackers, cheating, and fraud.