INKA Entworks is looking for an experienced Inside Sales Specialist to join us in our Mumbai, India office.
INKA Entworks is a content and application security software company established in 2000, specialized in security technology and services, with headquarters in Korea, offices in the USA, India, and continuously develop technologies and services that provide remarkable values to global customers.
AppSealing offers easy, fast, and robust RASP (Runtime Application Self Protection) as a service. Anyone can secure Android apps in 10 minutes without any coding.
It is a new way of App security service that can protect, detect, respond, and monitor mobile applications from hacking attacks in runtime.
Over 90% of unprotected Android apps are exposed to serious hacking threats.
This poses serious problems, but most companies fail to respond.
AppSealing seeks to keep the value of business innovations safe by contributing to a secure mobile app ecosystem
We welcome the Inside Sales Specialist passionate about innovative products, agile development methods, and experience in scale-up of product.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Research accounts, identify key accounts and navigate company structures to identify decision-makers(Director, CXO level) and generate interest
- Generates sales leads/appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting/cold calling
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Maintain and expand database of prospects
- Use variety of tools (email marketing, phone calls, linkedin messaging, etc.) to set meetings
- Provide weekly updates to management on sales activities, results, and forecasts
- Demonstrate strong selling and influencing skills
- Great communication skills; speaking, writing, listening. Articulate and persuasive
- Ability to maintain professionalism and honesty while building credibility, trust, and respect with both internal and external clients
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, think beyond traditional methods
- A team orientation will be a valuable addition to a collegiate, collaborative environment
- Proactive and self-motivated. Action bias with a strong sense of urgency
- 1-3 years of experience in CyberSecurity Inside sales
- Record of meeting or exceeding targets. Experience with both inside & outside sales, including lead generation & outbound prospecting
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or related field
- Good to have experience in Cybersecurity Enterprise company as BDR
- Successful track record with email marketing, phone calls based outreach, Linkedin marketing etc.
- Experience in CRM
AppSealing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of INKA Entworks, the world’s leading multi-DRM content protection provider, with several global patents and customers including Devsister, Paytm, MPL, Kotak, and Asiasoft. INKA Entworks was founded in 2000, with headquarters in Seoul, Korea with and regional offices in Mumbai, India, and expanding to offices in North America and Europe.
AppSealing has taken INKA’s nearly two decades of content protection experience and applied it to the challenge of protecting mobile games and applications from cheating and fraud attacks by hackers. AppSealing is the leading content protection solution for mobile apps and games, and AppSealing currently protects over 50 apps and games from hackers, cheating, and fraud.
Find out more