Android AppSealing 126.96.36.199
November 1, 2022
- Support Xamarin AOT build
Supports protection for Xamarin apps built with AOT.
- UI changed for Hacking detection message output
- When blocking hacking behavior, the Toast function has been used to display warnings and guides to end users, but Android 12 and later had a problem that was abbreviated due to message length limitations.
- To improve this, from 188.8.131.52 onwards, Activity is displayed instead of Toast when blocking hacking.
- The Activity`s gray circle will contain the logo image of the app.
Before 184.108.40.206 (Toast) From 220.127.116.11 (Activity)
Enhanced Rooting detection
Enhanced security of the root bypass environment using Magisk’s Zygisk-based Shamiko module.
- Improved AppSealing loading delay
AppSealing module’s initialized speed has been improved.
- Fixed ANR
Fixed ANRs in version 18.104.22.168.
- Fixed runtime crash
Fixed a crash that occurred when some apps were running in a BlueStacks 5 32-bit emulator.
To resolve the issue related to QUERY_ALL_PACKAGES permission in Google Play Store, we are developing a version that can detect cheat tools without QUERY_ALL_PACKAGES permission. We will do our best to distribute the new version at the end of November or the beginning of December.
How to apply the new AppSealing version?
Professional and Enterprise plan customers are able to choose Android AppSealing security versions on AppSealing Developer Console (ADC) or CLI supporting DevOps.
– Sign-in to ADC and select the security version 22.214.171.124
– CLI: set parameter as “-service_version 126.96.36.199″
We’re always here to help! If you come across a problem, want to provide feedback, or require support, you can get in touch by email (email@example.com).
This update is recommended for all users and is a free update to all existing AppSealing customers and subscribers.