Upgrade To The AppSealing Hotfix 18.104.22.168
August 6, 2020
- Fix root detection failing case
Fix root detection failing case when the root environment was composited by Magisk legacy versions lower than v18 in specific devices.
- Improved unkind hacking detection interface
Now AppSealing shows toast message for when it detects root environments with the app with sealing option “dex_encrypt= no”.
- Improved security module`s stability
Improved security module`s stability while launching at specific devices with Android 8 and lower versions.
This hotfix is recommended for all users and is a free update to all existing AppSealing customers and subscribers.
How to apply the new AppSealing version?
Professional and Enterprise plan customers are able to choose Android AppSealing security versions on AppSealing Developer Console (ADC) or CLI supporting DevOps.
– Sign-in to ADC and select the security version 22.214.171.124
– CLI: set parameter as “-service_version 126.96.36.199”
We’re always here to help! If you come across a problem, want to provide feedback, or require support, you can get in touch by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).