You will be responsible for testing industry-leading mobile security software AppSealing. You will contribute to automated test software, automation infrastructures, test plans, and test cases, and execute testing on mobile devices, web interfaces, and server-side infrastructure. You will work closely with mobile security software engineers to complete various automation and manual efforts. Your work will directly contribute to the shipping of our high-quality mobile app security products.
- Implement, execute, and debug both manual test cases and automated test scripts using a variety of testing techniques and tools
- Design, develop and review test strategies and test cases
- Keep improving inhouse QA automation system and creating automated test cases for mobile app security technologies
- Work closely with core security developers and field engineers, tech support engineers, and product management to ensure the quality of security products and services
- Running through manual test passes for cases not covered by automation
- Help investigate issues reported by the Team, customers, or partners
- File high-quality bug reports
- Proactively question everything, to look for testing efficiency gains
- Provide test execution results and regular reports on your testing
Required skill and experience
- BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- 5-8 years of QA and/or development experience using industry-standard processes including some customer-facing projects
- Hands-on experience with QA tools including ADB
- Experience testing both iOS and Android mobile applications
- Experience writing automated test scripts in Python
- Experience working within a team environment preferably on an Agile team
- Ability to set up test environments and test beds
AppSealing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of INKA Entworks, the world’s leading multi-DRM content protection provider, with several global patents and customers including Devsister, Paytm, MPL, Kotak, and Asiasoft. INKA Entworks was founded in 2000, with headquarters in Seoul, Korea with and regional offices in Mumbai, India, and expanding to offices in North America and Europe.
AppSealing has taken INKA’s nearly two decades of content protection experience and applied it to the challenge of protecting mobile games and applications from cheating and fraud attacks by hackers. AppSealing is the leading content protection solution for mobile apps and games, and AppSealing currently protects over 50 apps and games from hackers, cheating, and fraud.