Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s leading mobile app security platform AppSealing as a UI/UX Designer? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a UI/UX Designer?
UX Designers are the synthesis of design and development. We hire people who: know the user… know the magic… and connect the two. As a UI/UX designer on our AppSealing team, you will have incredible ownership in creating an elegant end user experience for clients across every aspect of the product, while collaborating with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, technical product managers, customer success managers and marketers. You’ll play a critical role in shaping our product—from influencing the roadmap, doing in-depth user research, and weighing technical constraints and tradeoffs. You will work directly with the head of product and management team in delivering a product experience that creates moments of delight for our merchants, and growth for the company.
The successful candidate is a clear communicator with a passion for UI/UX looking to get their feet wet and high-fidelity designs of new features and prototype solutions and consultative skills in a fast-paced team environment.
This is an outstanding opportunity for customer-focused and detail oriented individuals looking to establish themselves in digital as well as drive impact at scale through cross-functional collaborations with AppSealing world class teams.
A strong focus on user experience is expected in this role due to the fast-paced working environment. We are looking for someone who is ready to hit the ground running on an exciting team full of opportunities to grow professionally.
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial sales leader to take on a new challenge in a senior position within a small but growing global company.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Work directly with business operations, Product manager and front/backend developers to shape ideas and create interactive prototypes
- Design beautiful, intuitive interfaces that make our multi-faceted product effortless to use
- Conceptualize and create exceptional product design solutions for complex strategic problems
- Make data-informed product design decisions and ideations to create the best user experience
- Seek and respond to customer feedback as well as relevant stake holders
- Present findings and articulate design rationale with a correlation to the customer experience or business impact
- Deep Understanding on Developer Console UX, User flow and service flow
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to test ideas and to quickly iterate on product features/designs
- Coordinate with designers to ensure accurate communication and efficiency in the design phase
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- 5+ years of product design experience
- Prior product design experience of B2B SaaS products, preferred.
- Customer Focused design skills with the ability to understand and assess business need/impact
- Detail-oriented with a deep understanding of design fundamentals and a proficiency in Invision and other modern prototyping tools
- Self Starter mindset: You possess a natural tendency to take initiative and own projects. You feel accountable for the usability and customer experience of everything you design
- Exceptional Communicator: You share your design thinking by stating upfront the design goals and user flows you are solving for. You can verbalize why certain choices were made and the pros/cons of any alternatives you considered
- Open Mind: You take feedback without defensiveness and will incorporate others’ perspectives if they make sense
- Take Action: You like to move quickly and are always iterating on ideas.
- Great visual design skills: Color-use, Spacing, Architecture, and a keen eye for subtle details.
AppSealing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of INKA Entworks, the world’s leading multi-DRM content protection provider, with several global patents and customers including Devsister, Paytm, MPL, Kotak, and Asiasoft. INKA Entworks was founded in 2000, with headquarters in Seoul, Korea with and regional offices in Mumbai, India, and expanding to offices in North America and Europe.
AppSealing has taken INKA’s nearly two decades of content protection experience and applied it to the challenge of protecting mobile games and applications from cheating and fraud attacks by hackers. AppSealing is the leading content protection solution for mobile apps and games, and AppSealing currently protects over 50 apps and games from hackers, cheating, and fraud.