Mobile app security as a service AppSealing is seeking individuals with a real passion for assisting customers and solving difficult technical issues.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will provide support to partners and customers using AppSealing products and services, troubleshooting, diagnosing, reproducing, and fixing technical issues in a timely manner.AppSealing Team’s Technical Support Engineers support over 100 customers running AppSealing deployed mobile apps and games in over 100 countries. You will support AppSealing for global customers and partners, interfacing with them via phone, email, and web, and also shall keep sharing information and communication with multiple stakeholders, product management, core security engineers, QA, and sales to resolve the technical issues and creating knowledge and contents which can be used for similar cases.
- Respond to customer support requests, primarily by help center, e-mail, telephone, and multiple tech. support channels
- Provide initial scoping of customer technical issues and engage senior technical staff as required.
- Collaborate with experienced engineers, QA, and core security engineers to troubleshoot complex environments, review logs, and communicate detailed action plans
- Regularly follow up with customers with recommendations, updates, and action plans.
- Resolve customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, and other resources
- Document case works accurately to ensure the correct level of detail is available for colleagues.
- Create new knowledge base articles which will be used for the similar cases
Required skill and experience
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in CIS/MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Assists with Help Desk Daily Operations
- Strong understanding of iOS/Android app internal structures and technology of it.
- 3+ years of tech. support experience
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Strong customer service skills
- High aptitude for learning new technologies
- Experience in Agile work process
AppSealing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of INKA Entworks, the world’s leading multi-DRM content protection provider, with several global patents and customers including Devsister, Paytm, MPL, Kotak, and Asiasoft. INKA Entworks was founded in 2000, with headquarters in Seoul, Korea with and regional offices in Mumbai, India, and expanding to offices in North America and Europe.
AppSealing has taken INKA’s nearly two decades of content protection experience and applied it to the challenge of protecting mobile games and applications from cheating and fraud attacks by hackers. AppSealing is the leading content protection solution for mobile apps and games, and AppSealing currently protects over 50 apps and games from hackers, cheating, and fraud.