Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s leading mobile app security platform AppSealing as a Senior Frontend Developer- ReactJS? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Senior Frontend Developer- ReactJS?
INKA Entworks is a content and application security software company established in 2000, specialized in security technology and services, with headquarters in Korea, offices in the US, India, and continuously develop technologies and services that provide remarkable value to the global customers.
AppSealing is a Security as a Service that provides easy, fast, and robust RASP (Runtime Application Self Protection). Anyone can secure Android apps within 10 minutes without any coding, It is a new type of security service that can monitor and respond to the attack vectors in real-time on a dashboard.
We welcome senior front-end engineers passionate about innovative products, agile development methods, trust, and experience on the scale-up of a product via teamwork.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Build new, visually intensive, and interactive user-facing features
- Identify new and emerging technologies for adoption, coding the architectural foundation for new features/product areas, and leveraging your technical expertise to solve challenging problems.
- Create reusable code and libraries when appropriate
- Refactoring currently running service using React.js
- Optimize application for speed and scalability
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders in multiple time zones and regions as a scrum team member
- Work with designers to ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Building reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- 3+ proven project experience using ReactJS and the portfolios shall be presentable
- Experience with both Responsive and Adaptive Web Design and using design language systems or tools
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc.
- Familiar with code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiar with JWT
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Note- Opportunity to relocate to South Korea for 3-6 months. Relocation is necessary and all relevant living expenses while staying in Korea will be provided.
AppSealing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of INKA Entworks, the world’s leading multi-DRM content protection provider, with several global patents and customers including Disney, Samsung, LG and BIGFlix. INKA Entworks was founded in 2000, with headquarters in Seoul, Korea with and regional offices in Mumbai, India and expanding to offices in North America and Europe.
AppSealing has taken INKA’s nearly two decades of content protection experience and applied it to the challenge of protecting mobile games and applications from cheating and fraud attacks by hackers. AppSealing is the the leading content protection solution for mobile apps and games, and AppSealing currently protects over 50 apps and games from hackers, cheating and fraud.