Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s leading mobile app security platform AppSealing as a Sales Director- Gaming Industry? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Sales Director- Gaming Industry?
As a Sales Director- Gaming Industry on our Sales team, you’ll be responsible for acquiring customers from Gaming vertical who are looking secure their mobile apps.
The successful candidate is a clear communicator with a passion for Sales looking to get their feet wet and enhance proven analytical and consultative skills in a fast-paced team environment.
This is an outstanding opportunity for customer-focused and detail oriented individuals looking to establish themselves in digital as well as drive impact at scale through cross-functional collaborations with AppSealing world class teams.
This candidate will have the opportunity to communicate and close deals directly with gaming clients and work in tandem with team to cross sell and upsell to existing clients. A strong focus on customer satisfaction is expected in this role due to the fast-paced working environment. We are looking for someone who is ready to hit the ground running on an exciting team full of opportunities to grow professionally.
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial sales leader to take on a new challenge in a senior position within a small but growing global company.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Lead sales execution & performance,Identify new strategic partnership opportunities within the games vertical.
- Reporting, forecasting, understanding the health of your sales funnel, making decisions, and communicating with data.
- Penetrate and develop major strategic accounts and new prospects in chosen business segments.
- Perform sales presentations to those prospects, negotiate contacts, and close new business deals.
- Create a network of finders, resellers, and distributors to expand AppSealing business.
- Proactively seek out and seize opportunities to collaborate with partners across the business to ensure the voice of the customer influences our efforts and investments in product, innovation and to further drive & leverage cross-sell opportunities.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- 6+ years in sales leadership, preferably in a SaaS or gaming service environment and with a demonstrable record of driving growth in revenue, customer acquisition, and customer lifetime value.
- Understanding and strong business network with mobile gaming, and mobile app. ecosystem.
- Ability to use data and customer feedback to set long-term business strategy.
- An entrepreneurial attitude, with the ability to actively contribute to strategic discussions through strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of sales in software, workflow, and content technology environment strongly preferred.
- Strong execution focus and ability to develop solutions and strategies to further accelerate growth in untapped markets.
- Executive-level interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to successfully influence and quickly build credibility to maximize organizational growth and profitability.
AppSealing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of INKA Entworks, the world’s leading multi-DRM content protection provider, with several global patents and customers including Devsister, Paytm, MPL, Kotak, and Asiasoft. INKA Entworks was founded in 2000, with headquarters in Seoul, Korea with and regional offices in Mumbai, India, and expanding to offices in North America and Europe.
AppSealing has taken INKA’s nearly two decades of content protection experience and applied it to the challenge of protecting mobile games and applications from cheating and fraud attacks by hackers. AppSealing is the leading content protection solution for mobile apps and games, and AppSealing currently protects over 50 apps and games from hackers, cheating, and fraud.
Find out more